Looking to develop your international business?
Wanting to get started in international trade?
What is Exporting for Growth?
Exporting for Growth is aimed at companies wanting to develop their international business or get started with international trade. Eligible businesses will receive impartial and tailored advice from an International Trade Adviser who will be happy to assist businesses throughout the process and project.
The project is delivered by the Department for International Trade (DIT) in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Is Exporting for Growth for your Business?
In order to receive support, businesses must meet the following criteria:
- The company must be located in the Sheffield City Region, Leeds City Region or Humber LEP
- Must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME)
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
- Must create a minimum of one full time job role as part of the project
Contact the Growth Hub for more information now on 03330 00 00 39 to see how we can help develop your business, or contact DIT direct about Exporting for Growth:
T: +44 (0) 300 365 1000
The Department for International Trade in Yorkshire and the Humber is delivering the contract for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which provides £6.7 million of funding for first time, but also experienced exporters as part of the Exporting for Growth.