The India e-commerce market is valued at US$ 120 billion and is growing at a 51% rate, offering UK businesses great opportunities across multiple sectors.
The UK India Business Council and the Department of International Trade are inviting businesses to work with them on a ‘digital-first’ project encouraging a faster route to India market through e-commerce solutions.
Through this support scheme, you will receive:
- Support on products, pricing, marketing, and operations strategy.
- Robust supply chain support from experienced logistics partners.
- A secure process of repatriating funds, supported by the partners.
- Complementary marketing support from e-commerce platforms.
- Shared risk between multiple e-commerce platforms e.g. Amazon, ClickOnCare.
- A transparent sales process with sales and stocks reports at regular intervals.
- A transparent cost and pricing structure with inputs from all partners.
- UK brand control throughout the process including on pricing and promotion.
- A dedicated account manager in the UK supported by the UKIBC.
- Market intelligence, regulatory compliances, on ground assistance – as required.
- Facilitation on commercial discussions with the platforms, partners, and overallmanagement of the project working with the Department for International Trade.
Following the success of their webinar earlier this year, the UKIBC is hosting a second webinar on Thursday 24th June 2021, 10:00-11:00 (BST)/14:30-15:30 (IST), sharing the phenomenal opportunities that India e-commerce presents to UK companies, with industry experts from ClickOnCare, Scale Global and UKIBC. Click here to download the flyer for more information and to register.