If you are an aerospace business, there are actions that you must take now.
- Visit uk/transition to find out what new rules you need to follow.
- Use the Brexit transition checker tool to get a personalised list of actions bespoke for your business.
- Use UK to identify changes affecting manufactured goods. You should also check the Civil Aviation Authority microsite for guidance on how to prepare.
- Get ready to make customs declarations. You may need to work with a specialist to complete import and export declarations. More information is available here.
- Check what actions to take under UK REACH, EU REACH and other chemical regulations to continue to manufacture and place chemicals on the Great Britain, Northern Ireland and EU markets.
- If you are moving goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland, you need to check the latest guidance as the Northern Ireland Protocol has come into force.