The Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project organises and runs free to attend Masterclasses across the region to provide businesses with expert advice and support in an interactive environment which are all delivered by experts from industry.
Masterclasses is open to small and medium-sized businesses in the Sheffield City Region for current for more information see upcoming Masterclasses.
Skills Bank Funding
Please note, Skills Bank closes for Phase 1 applications on Friday 8 December. Register your interest for Phase 2 by telephoning 03330 00 00 39 or emailing email@example.com
The Skills Bank is an exciting service which forms part of the Growth Hub offer and invests in skills and expertise to drive business growth.
The Skills Bank works with you to identify how new skills can help to grow your business, and the team of brokers can connect you to high quality training providers that can meet your needs.
The Skills Bank brings about a new culture in the skills system by empowering employers to choose and invest in the skills that they need. It is a £17 million fund comprising funding from the European Social Fund and Growth Funding.
Key features of the Skills Bank include:
- Specialist support via a dedicated helpline – 0800 328 1844
- A bespoke model to assess the growth potential of Skills Deals and determine your contribution as an employer and matched funding of up to half the cost of training
- A network of brokers and a skills assessment tool to support you in defining your skills needs
- An approved list of training providers that guarantees quality and value for money
- An online community with relevant feedback to explore the best training in the area
For more information see the Skills Bank Website.