Importing and Exporting
To continue to trade with the EU, you will need to follow new rules for importing and exporting, including changes to processes and licensing. Visit GOV.UK/transition to find out what you need to do. You should:
- Get an EORI number if you don’t already have one – this can take up to four days.
- Check the new rules on importing and exporting goods between the EU and Great Britain – more information here.
- Get ready to make customs declarations. You may need to work with a specialist to complete import and export declarations. More information is available here.
- Check how to move goods internationally here.
- Use UK to identify changes affecting manufactured goods, such as new marking requirements or approvals needed, to ensure you are ready to sell goods in the UK and EU.