What’s New in Search 2017 & SFSY Digital Growth Launch Event
Event Venue and Description: Mercure Hotel, Sheffield Parkway, Sheffield
This seminar will bring you right up to date with changes in the world of search engines, from developments in Google’s search result pages to recent algorithm changes, new pay per click advertising features, the impact of voice search and what the future is likely to hold for search.
You will hear how you can take advantage of the latest developments and how to avoid losing out. The briefing covers both Google and Bing, taking in organic optimisation, local search, pay per click ads, mobile search and new tools to help you optimise your website. Make sure you have the most up to date, accurate information on SEO and PPC by attending!
This breakfast seminar will cover;
By its nature, the content of this briefing could change up to the day of the event, but you will learn about:
- New features in organic search results on Google and Bing and how they impact you
- The most recent changes to (and effects of) Google’s search algorithm
- What Google’s “mobile-first” index means and how to be ready for it
- Google’s explanation of crawl budget and why this is important
- The SEO techniques currently achieving success in the industry
- New AdWords features like automated call extensions, promoted places, similar audiences & Customer Match for Shopping, Google Customer Reviews and new Quality Score reports
For further information and details on how to register for this event please follow the link below