Leadership and Management Masterclass: Managing people and developing effective relationships
Venue: Holiday Inn, High Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster, DN4 9UX
When leading others, it is not about having a particular management or leadership style. Leaders must be chameleons, adjusting their personal style to the individuals and situations that they manage in order to get the best out of each.
This Masterclass will cover:
- A discussion of the role and characteristics of a ‘Leader’ to help understand ‘role model’ behaviour
- Identification a preferred Leadership Style, and how and when to adopt a range of leaderships styles (telling, selling, participating and delegating) to get the best out of people and situation
- Use of GROW Coaching Model to maximise impact of coaching sessions, one-to-one reviews
Who is the masterclass for?
All SMEs within the Sheffield City Region that have new or inexperienced managers looking to develop themselves and their team.
Other Masterclasses in the Leadership and Management series:
- Managing and understanding yourself (Wednesday 27 September 2017)
- Managing key business tasks (Wednesday 29 November 2017)
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.