How to Think Differently and Problem Solve – Workshop
Event Venue and Description: Digital Media Centre, Barnsley, S70 2JW
Why we sometimes need to think differently. How to let go of our assumptions and form new habits for thinking differently and choosing the right solution for the right problem. What stops us from stopping and thinking?
Essential tools to solve people, process or product problems and the best practice and pitfalls of employment contracts. Learn how to create a problem solving strategy. By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to;
– Plan for projected problems and focus on the right problems
– Save time by understanding which problem solving method fits the current situation
– Understand all the options for thinking creatively
– Enable others to think differently
– Avoid self-stalling and move ideas to actions
– Recall the problem solving techniques practised on the day
– Use the workbook provided to explore further resources
– Put into practice methods for generating ideas
– Avoid the pitfalls of first time employees and know where to go if things go awry
For booking and further information, please visit the website link provided or contact tel: 01226 773 003, email: email@example.com.