Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to BETT Asia
Join this DIT trade mission to BETT Asia 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) in partnership with BESA, are offering UK education and edtech companies the opportunity to join us at BETT Asia 2022.
This year, BETT Asia is located in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the region’s leading education technology conference and expo, gathering senior education leaders, educators and innovators to share intelligence on how to improve learning in the 21st century. It has consistently attracted senior officials and buyers from Southeast Asia, and is one of the most important senior education gatherings in the region. With over 2,000 education leaders, educators and innovators from more than 40 countries, as well as attendance from government officials, education leaders and brands at the forefront of educational transformation, BETT Asia is the ideal location for exclusive networking opportunities.
DIT are delighted to invite UK companies to join us in Thailand. There are two methods of joining DIT at BETT Asia 2022.
- UK Pavilion
Exhibit on DIT’s UK Pavillion by purchasing a dedicated pod for £2500. To find out more, please visit the UK Pavilion page.
- Northern Powerhouse delegation
Attend the show for free as part of our exclusive Northern Powerhouse delegation. Please note this does not include a pod on the UK Pavilion.
Whichever way you choose to attend BETT Asia, it holds amazing opportunities UK companies in the education and edtech sector. By accompanying this Northern Powerhouse delegation, we are in a unique position to showcase the strength of the education and edtech sector in the North of England. With access to the UK Pavilion, it will present exciting opportunites to network with key figures, meet investors, and discover exciting export potential in Southeast Asia.
What’s included in the Northern Powerhouse trade mission?
- Pre-mission briefing to gain insight into the Southeast Asian market for education and edtech sectors
- Two days at BETT Asia (11 – 12 Oct) with access to DIT’s UK Pavilion and reference in show brochure.
- Welcome reception on arrival
- Networking with DIT education sector group
- One-to-one meetings with commercial officers from Southeast Asia
- Eligible businesses will be invited to attend BETT Asia’s Leadership Summit
- Opportunity to travel with like-minded peers while being accompanied by DIT’s Northern Powerhouse education specialist
This Northern Powerhouse trade mission is free to attend. However, businesses must arrange and pay for their own flights, accommodation and meals.
In addition, BESA is organising a separate, follow-on EdTech programme in Cambodia, after BETT Asia concludes. This will help exporters learn more about this growing market. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.