***Please note, this workshop is hosted by Barnsley Launchpad who supports start-ups & new businesses within the Sheffield City Region area. You need to live within Sheffield City Region to book a place on this workshop. ***
LinkedIn is the social network for business to business contacts. If you’re trying to reach a certain person or job role in an organisation, you need to be using it. It’s also a great way for customers to find you.
This workshop focuses on how to use LinkedIn to promote and market your business or organisation and its products and services. We cover a broad range of topics, from setting up your personal account and business page to what content works best for your business and audience, and how to use LinkedIn as a networking tool to increase awareness and sales for your business. The workshop also includes interactive activities and discussions about your business, what strategies will work best for you, including suggestions for content and targeting.
- How to set up a Personal LinkedIn account
- Optimising your Personal LinkedIn account
- How to set up a LinkedIn Page for your business
- Features of LinkedIn
- How to reach your business goals by using LinkedIn
- Identifying and targeting your LinkedIn audiences
- The Do’s and Don’ts of LinkedIn
- Effective content strategy for LinkedIn
- How to use and understand LinkedIn Analytics
The Using LinkedIn Professionally workshop is run by Bigfoot Digital, an award-winning digital marketing company focusing on social media marketing and advertising, SEO and website development. The speakers from Bigfoot Digital work on social media marketing strategy and content creation on a daily basis for companies in a broad range of industries.