How to get a Website Up and Running
Event Venue and Description – Business Sheffield, 11 Broad Street West, Sheffield
This workshop will teach business owners how to get a website up and running or understand more about their current site.
The following topics will be covered:
- The options for getting a website – from doing it yourself to hiring an agency
- The technical terms you will need to know
- The basics of domains and hosting
- The legal obligations you need to be aware of
- Setting up a simple business website using WordPress
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.