You Can Export: Managing Risk in International Trade
Event Venue and Description: Holiday Inn, Doncaster
It is no surprise that businesses operating overseas are susceptible to increased risks associated with customers, markets, credit, intellectual property, transportation, integrity and more. The key to a successful global business is to understand where these risks lay and deploy effective risk management techniques to mitigate them.
This seminar offers exporting businesses a practical approach to becoming fully aware of the range of potential risks in international trade. Businesses will learn how to undertake crucial strategic and informed forward planning to mitigate potential problems, maximise profitability and minimise the risk of loss.
At this event you will:
- Gain a global overview of risk management in business
- Identify economic trends and associated risks
- Know how to map international trade risks
- Understand how to validate business models and business plans
- Be able to analyse financial performance and risk profiles and undertake scenario and sensitivity analysis
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.