You Can Export – Introduction to Selling Overseas
Event Venue and Description – Carrwood Park, Swillington Common Farm, Leeds
Exporting can open doors to potential customers all over the world. If you have a product or service that is in demand in the UK, there will surely be a market for it overseas. To find out how your business could grow beyond our borders, attend this half-day interactive workshop with export specialist Simon Bedford from the Department for International Trade.
Whether you’re looking to export for the first-time, or you’re looking for a refresher as you approach a new market, this event will give you all the information you need to confidently develop your business.
This event will cover:
• How to create an export plan
• Identifying and researching your export market
• Choosing the best route to market
• How finance and funding can support you
• Getting paid
• Doing business in a foreign country
• Next steps to developing your export strategy
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.