Transition from lockdown: key employment considerations for workplaces
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
This 2-hour digital course has been designed to address the key issues that employers have told us they are facing in navigating from lock down to transition and beyond.
The Coronavirus outbreak has presented many challenges for organisations and their staff. Whether you have continued to operate or have had to close in line with government guidelines; working effectively with your people will be key to moving forward.
Acas have brought together their expertise across a range of subjects to provide you with essential information to help you navigate these unprecedented times.
This event will cover:
- Continuing to work from home
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- Bringing staff back into the workplace
- The practicalities of staff returning to the workplace e.g. getting to work/social distancing
- Lay off/short time working
- Employee mobility and flexibility
- An overview of varying a contract of employment
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.