South Yorkshire Sustainability Support Consortium
Are you stuck on how to make your business sustainable?
South Yorkshire has a wide range of different organisations that can help companies with their sustainability and net zero journey. We’re bringing all of your options together in one consortium to make it easier for your business to find what you need to become more sustainable.
The South Yorkshire sustainability community is coming together to centralise the support available to organisations across the region. You will be at the centre of the consortium, benefiting from events and guidance to all the great organisations that can help you in your journey to become environmentally sustainable.
By working together with you, we’ll be able to support your specific journey and create a green business movement for South Yorkshire.
Who are we?
The consortium includes a number of key South Yorkshire business support organisations:
- Sheffield Hallam University Business Support (including SME support through Higher Skills Higher Growth)
- Sheffield Innovation Programme (SIP)
- University of Sheffield Translational Energy Research Centre (TERC)
- Sheffield Sustainability Network (SSN)
- Sheffield Chamber of Commerce
- Business in the Community (BITC)
- Business Sheffield
In this first event, you will have the opportunity to shape a series of events co-hosted by the consortium. We want to hear from you about what you need to take the next step in the journey.
- Arrival & refreshments: 8.00am
- Introductions: 8.30am – 8.45am
- Discussions: 8.45am – 9.45am
- The support available: 9.45am – 10.00am
- Q&A: 10:00am – 10.15am
- Networking & close: 10.15am – 10.30am