Small Business Saturday Webinar – Smarten Up Your Digital Shop Window
Event Venue and Description: Webinar
As part of the Small Business Saturday campaign, which exists to support, inspire and promote small businesses, the Department for International Trade in partnership with the Converted Agency are helping businesses like yours to become export ready.
A website gives you one chance to make the right impression to overseas buyers. Consider yours; would you say it clearly communicates the value of your expertise and the integrity of your offering?
In this one-hour webinar Jessica McNally, Department for International Trade’s International e-commerce Advisor and The Converted Agency will take you through the 5 steps you need to take to ensure your website not only looks good, but converts clicks into international sales.
- Gain knowledge of strategies to ensure your website is ready for export
- Discover where the opportunities to be smarter are on your website
- See real-life examples of smart shop windows that have resulted in commercial growth
- Gain insight into the funding available to support the internationalisation of your website
- Receive the opportunity to ask the experts your need to know questions in a Q&A session
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.