Researching Export Markets
Event Venue and Description – The Studio – Sharpe’s Pottery Museum, 23 West Street, Swadlincote, Derbyshire
**This event is for businesses based in the Derbyshire region only**
Are you missing out on overseas sales because you don’t know whether there is a demand for what you have to offer? Or perhaps you just don’t know where in the world to start? This invaluable workshop will give you all the information you need to understand the potential for your company overseas.
Of the 2.5 million businesses registered in the UK, an estimated 360,000 who have an exportable product or service mistakenly believe there isn’t a global demand for it. That’s why the Department for International Trade, in partnership with Derbyshire Economic Partnership and South Derbyshire District Council, are offering this free half-day workshop to help you investigate where in the world you could be exporting to.
Delivered by a market research specialist, you’ll be provided with all the information you need to ensure you make the right decisions on where to target your overseas strategy.
By attending, you’ll be able to:
• Understand the key criteria for selecting and prioritising overseas markets.
• Plan, undertake or commission, and report on a market research project.
• Make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research.
• Plan and undertake market research visits to your target export markets.
• Use market research to gain an in-depth understanding of potential customers and partners.
• Continue to make the most of available advice and support.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.