Public Sector Tendering – How and Where to find Tender Opportunities
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
This interactive online workshop is perfect for organisations both new to, and experienced in, public sector tendering as it provides:
- An overview of the process to register and access tenders
- Guidance on the assessment of tender opportunities appropriate to your business
The 1 hour workshop will be a combination of a 45 minute presentation of key information followed by a 15 minute Q&A session.
The session will cover:
- An explanation of the public sector procurement process
- Navigation of the main tender portals (Contracts Finder, Due North/Proaxis, Intend) and how to set up free daily searches to find opportunities
- Other ways to find tenders (social media, newsletters, web searches), commercial tender search services, paid for tender portals and Local Authority contract registers
- How to find register interest and download tender documents
- Ways to identify and assess the right opportunity for your business
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.