Protecting business assets and the benefits of holding companies
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Holding companies are primarily used to protect valuable assets generated by businesses and, in recent times, the popularity of holding companies is increasing. This webinar will seek to explain:
- What holding companies are;
- Why they are beneficial to business owners;
- How they can be used to protect value already generated by business owners;
- Options and risks that business owners should be aware of;
- How holding companies are inserted;
- What commercial options business owners should be aware of; and
- Questions and answers
This webinar will be presented by Connor Smith, a chartered tax advisor, from Shorts accountants. Connor has over 7 years’ experience in personal and corporate tax planning and regularly advising Shorts’ clients on holding companies.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.