Poland Trade Mission
Event Venue and Description: Warsaw, Poland
**The price of £99 is only guaranteed for bookings up to the deadline date of 23 October for flight reservations. Following this date the cost may increase to reflect extra flight booking fees**
**Only open to businesses from the Northern Powerhouse Region. Only one delegate per company**
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites businesses in the advanced manufacturing sector to join them on this visit to Poland. The mission is one of many initiatives encouraging growth across the Northern Powerhouse.
The aim is to showcase Northern expertise in Poland and encourage companies to develop business overseas in a structured and supportive environment. Attending the mission will give delegates insight into the Polish market and plenty of opportunities to network with industry experts
What’s on offer?
- Cost-effective, risk-free insight to a key trading market
- In-market support by DIT and the Polish British Chamber of Commerce
- One-to-one meetings with local businesses
- Networking breakfast with Polish British Chamber of Commerce
- Pre and post-mission support from an experienced International Trade Adviser
- Eligible delegates will only have to pay a non-refundable booking fee of £99 excl. VAT* which will include travel, accommodation and programme activities.
For details on how to register please follow the link below. Once your application has been received and your attendance approved, you will be sent a link to the formal booking page. To confirm your attendance you have to pay the £99 and submit your details.