Managing Directors’ Club – How Sheffield Universities continue to support and collaborate with businesses during the coronavirus pandemic
Event Venue and Description: Webinar
This special webinar focuses on the business support available from both Sheffield Universities and collaboration opportunities for both academics and businesses within the Sheffield City Region. The webinar will also be showcasing the facilities available at the innovative iForge MakerSpace.
This webinar provides the opportunity to:
- Hear from both Sheffield Universities on the current support and opportunities available.
- Network and share knowledge with Sheffield City Region businesses and academics from both Sheffield universities to spark future partnership ideas.
- Tour iForge MakerSpace facilities and hear examples of the benefits collaboration can bring.
- Pose questions to the panel on your current business needs.
The following speakers will be attending:
- Alex Prince, Head of Knowledge Exchange and Innovation, Sheffield Hallam University
- Dr Ronald Dyer, Director of Executive and Professional Education, University of Sheffield – Sheffield University Management School EPE Programme
- Kevin Kerrigan, Pro Vice-Chancellor for Business and Enterprise – Sheffield Hallam University Civic and Industry response
- Pete Mylon, Academic Lead for the iForge, University of Sheffield – Impact Project Scheme and iForge tour
There will also be an opportunity to network through online chat groups.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.