ISO De-mystified – Masterclass
Event Venue and Description: Fusion@Magna, Magna Way, Rotherham, S60 1FE
It is designed to help businesses build and run a system that works for them, boosting growth through internal improvement and external reputation. It’s also going to give an overview of the 3 most commonly required standards, ISOs 9001, 14001 and 45001 (formerly 18001) respectively. Delegates will leave with a better understanding of how to set up and run systems, so they will be in a better position to decide if ISOs are right for their businesses.
This session will cover:
• A valuable introduction to the world of ISO certifications
• The core principles explained
• An explanation of the 3 most commonly needed standards
• A ‘how to’ guide to implementation, using ISO9001 2105 as an example
Key benefits to the business attending include a better understanding of:
• the standards and how they might benefit their business
• how to set up a management system
• simple but effective useful tools to use
This Masterclass is for businesses thinking about ISO implementation for the first time and what that might entail – the course is aimed at the people within a business who will decide whether or not to proceed with the project.
It will be led by Steve Goodare – an experienced Business Advisor with many years commercial experience who has worked on programmes such as the Manufacturing Advisory Service, the Business Growth Service, Sheffield City Region Growth Hub, Leeds City region Supply Chain project as well as working as a specialist ISO systems implementation consultant.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.