Suitable for anyone with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel. Learn how to use more advanced tools, shortcuts and applications to develop your performance and support your business.
The course will be held on Thursday 6th January 2022
Attendance on both dates is required to complete the course.
- Excel 2003 v 2007 v 2010 (and later)
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Named Ranges
- Data Validation (using Named Ranges)
- Absolute Values (‘Locking’ the cell reference)
- Data Transfer between worksheets and
- Conditional Formatting
- Formula Auditing
- IF Statements and Formulas
- Inserting Charts
- Pivot Tables
- Paste Options
- Date and Time Functions
- Placing Existing Data into a ‘table’
- Adapting the view of the Spreadsheet
- Inserting ‘screenshots’
- SmartArt Graphics
- What-If Analysis
Joining instructions and invoice for payment will be sent directly from Doncaster College. The online training session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
This is a 1 day course delivered as 2 x half day sessions. You will automatically be booked onto sessions 2 after booking the first session.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend discounted training sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.