Instagram for Business
Event Venue and Description – Online
***Please note, this workshop is hosted by Barnsley Launchpad who supports start-ups & new businesses within the Sheffield City Region area. You need to live within Sheffield City Region to book a place on this workshop. ***
Did you know that over 25 million businesses worldwide are using Instagram to promote their businesses, products and services? Instagram is now a global platform that allows brands to not only humanise their content but also to highlight their products and inspire their audiences.
This workshop focuses on how to use Instagram to promote and market your business or organisation and its products and services. It will cover a broad range of topics, from setting up your business page to what content works best for your business and audience, and in depth knowledge about how the Instagram algorithm works to show your content to the right people. The workshop also includes interactive activities and discussions about your business, what strategies will work best for you, including suggestions for content and targeting.
- How to set up a Professional Instagram account for your business
- Features of Instagram
- How the Instagram Algorithm works
- Optimising your Instagram account for your business
- Using hashtags and keywords on Instagram
- How to reach your business goals by using Instagram
- Identifying and targeting your Instagram audiences
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Instagram
- Effective content strategy for Instagram
- How to use and understand Instagram Insights
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.