Grants & Funding for Growth Masterclass
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, Barnsley
This masterclass will cover what grants might be available to help you grow your business and how to apply for them.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is grant funding
- The difference between grants and other types of funding
- When applying for a grant is a good idea
- Grant funding themes
- Eligible expenditure
- What grants are available locally for your business
- How to keep up to date on available grants
- How to write a winning grant application
Businesses will be able to gain a greater insight into what grants are available and how the to apply. The session will also look at real grant application questions and how responses were formulated and drafted
Attendees will also have the opportunity for a 1-2-1 discussion after the event to discuss growth plans and any specific grants they are keen to bid for.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.