Grants and Funding for Growth Masterclass
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, Barnsley
This masterclass will provide information regarding what grants are available to help you grow your business and how to apply for them.
It will cover the following areas:
- What is grant funding
- The difference between grants and other types of funding
- When applying for grant funding is a good idea
- Grant funding themes
- Eligible expenditure
- What grants are available locally for your business
- How to keep up to date on available grants
- How to write a winning grant application
Businesses will be able to gain a greater insight into what grants are available and how to apply. The session will also look at ‘real’ grant application questions and how responses were formulated and drafted.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to have a 1-2-1 discussion after the event to discuss their business growth plans and any specific grants that they are keen to bid for.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.