Getting the Right Website for your Business
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley
Living in the digital world, a website is now a necessity for a business, big or small. If you have a business and don’t have a website, you are probably losing a number of great opportunities. Websites are used to accomplish many different marketing strategies to help your business grow, and it is at the centre of your company’s online presence.
During this workshop the following topics will be covered:
- Why you need a website
- What options are available and which one is right for your business
- Website basics and terminology
- Getting the right website from the start
- How to structure a website and mapping out the user journey
- How to manage your website
- Using Google Analytics
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.