Get Ready for Brexit Workshop – Barnsley
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley
This is one of a series of Department for International Trade events to help you prepare for Brexit.
You will leave this event with a personalised action plan covering:
- Paperwork needed to continue exporting
- Impact to Supply Chains
- Changes to regulations and contracts
- Where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- Moving goods across borders
- Business travel to the EU
- Providing services to EU clients
- How to treat personal data
This event is for all exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.