Financial Management and Planning Masterclass
Venue: Shorts, Cedar House, 63 Napier Street, Sheffield, S11 8HA
The aim of this Masterclass is to provide attendees with a better understanding of three key areas of financial management and to help them make better informed financial decisions.
Those areas are:
- Management Information
- Tax planning for business
- Obtaining funding and raising finance
Attendees will be invited to openly discuss the issues raised and how they relate to their business, as well as being invited to share real life issues they are facing within their business.
This Masterclass will cover:
- Management Information – What is good quality management information? Why is it important? How can technology help you obtain the best information about your business?
- Tax planning for businesses – Key tax issues all businesses should consider
- Obtaining funding and raising finance – An overview of the process and the types of funding available
Who is the masterclass for?
This course is aimed at business owners or decision makers within the business, and will be of use to those with and without a financial focused role.
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.