Effective Facebook for Business
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley
Although Facebook has been around for some time now, using the platform for business can be very different to using the platform on a personal basis. This workshop has been designed to get you started and to understand the intrinsic benefit of having a Facebook Business Page.
During this workshop you will cover all the basics, from setting up your page, what content to post through to optimisation of your page, setting up ads and Facebook best practices. You will also cover the following topics:
- How to set up a Facebook page
- How to optimise it for your individual needs
- The different types of content and how to create posts
- Using Facebook Analytics to track progress
- Reaching you ideal audience
- How to advertise on Facebook
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.