CWB – Social Enterprise Start Up Workshop (Day 3)
Event Venue and Description – Online
**Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or run a Social Enterprise or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme**
CWB: Social Enterprise Business Start Up Workshop (Day 3 of 3)
- Are you looking to start your own social enterprise, charity or CIC and need advice on where to start?
- Have you recently started a social enterprise, charity or CIC and need support on how to grow and move your organisation forward?
If the answer is YES then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will be delivered over 3 x half days and is deliver by Mark Smith from Make your Mark UK
Day 3 will cover:
- Legal structures
- Start up costs
- Business banking
- Record & book keeping
- VAT & National Insurance
- Critical friend
- Chamber of Commerce membership
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Consider the most appropriate legal structure for your enterprise
- Identify your likely start up and ongoing costs
- Understand different pricing structures
- Describe tips for helping with your cashflow
- Understand what records you need to keep
- Identify if you need to register for VAT
- How to think critically about your business
For details of how to register, please follow the link provided.