CWB – Social Enterprise Start Up Workshop (Day 2)
Event Venue and Description – Online
**Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or run a Social Enterprise or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme**
CWB: Social Enterprise Business Start Up Workshop (Day 2 of 3)
- Are you looking to start your own social enterprise, charity or CIC and need advice on where to start?
- Have you recently started a social enterprise, charity or CIC and need support on how to grow and move your organisation forward?
If the answer is YES then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will be delivered over 3 x half days and is deliver by Mark Smith from Make your Mark UK
Day 2 will cover:
- Brief recap on Day 1
- Sales & marketing
- Features & benefits
- Handling objections
- Risk & insurance
- Intellectual property
- Naming your business
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify what makes a good salesperson
- Describe ways of creating leads for your enterprise
- Understand features and benefits and how to use them in your selling approach
- Understand how to manage and overcome objections
- Understand key risks and insurance cover
- Describe factors to take into account when naming your organisation
For details of how to register, please follow the link provided.