CWB – How to write a winning tender for Social Enterprises and Charities
Event Venue and Description – Online
If you would like help and guidance on tender and grant applications, Carley Consults CEO, Jim Carley will give you the knowledge and skills set to help you write a successful bid.
This workshop will cover:
- Sourcing grant and public tender opportunities
- Developing a grant project idea
- Characteristics of winning proposals
- Addressing localism themes
- Differentiating from competitors
- Storyboarding and structure
- Writing to concise word limits
- Using bid evidence effectively
- Commercials / pricing
- Effective review / proof reading
For details of how to register, please follow the link provided.