BEIS EU Transition Webinar – Electronics and Machinery
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Getting your professional qualifications recognised
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own businesses operating in electronics, electrical goods, and machinery and component manufacturers. This may include:
- Manufacturing businesses
- Supply chain companies
- Machinery maintenance and service companies
- UK distributors.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.