The Selling Online Overseas Accelerator Programme is once again available for businesses and now live for registrations within Export Academy.
The scheme is a 3-week mini-series made up of 6 beginner level one-hour webinars designed to give businesses the knowledge they need to use online channels to sell overseas. The topics include:
- Developing your Website for International Markets,
- Exporting Through e-Marketplaces
- Attracting and Converting Business Through Your Website
- Getting Started with Translation and International SEO
- e-Commerce VAT in the EU
- Social Media for International Audiences
- Handling Payments and Multiple Currencies
This SOOAP has been condensed to deliver beginner level sessions only. e-Commerce support for more experienced online exporters will be available in the coming weeks.
The scheme is available from 1st July to the 21st July to Yorkshire and the Humber SME’s and micro-businesses new to export and/or new to selling online. (Businesses’ who joined previous SOOAP’s are welcome to register.) No approval process.
Businesses should register via Export Academy. On registering, businesses will also have the option to join remaining Export Academy sessions being ran by Yorkshire and the Humber.