Virtual Leadership: 2-Day Masterclass
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
- Struggling with the change involved in managing your teams virtually rather than face to face in the office?
- Difficulty in managing lack of visibility of what your teams are doing on a day to basis?
- Experiencing challenges in coaching, giving feedback and recognition in the new virtual world?
If the answer is yes? Then read on…
These courses are specifically designed for public sector communicators. Anyone who leads or manages teams or who needs to get results through collaboration with others.
After this course you will be able to:
- Create a sense of purpose, keep your team focused on the business
- Understand the different leadership roles of Strategist, Mentor, Coach, Communicator and Influencer and what is involved in each one
- Apply the guiding principles for creating a motivational environment for your team that builds on mutual respect and trust
- Use three important leadership communication skills in all your interactions that include both what and why, intent and effect, facts and feelings.
- Understand the difference between “in the moment” and “on reflection” coaching and how to best use both to develop your team
- Understand both “what” to coach and “when” to coach
- Give both success and guidance feedback – virtually and in-person
- Manage difficult conversations with your team
- Provide specific, timely and meaningful recognition to your team
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.