Utilising LinkedIn for Business Development
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
LinkedIn is the international social media platform for business and has become a go-to place to grow your network and seek out opportunities across the world. However, with so many users and so much content, how can you and your business stand out?
The hard sell approach is long outdated on social media. To use LinkedIn effectively for business development you need to set clear goals, understand your audience and begin to engage with your network. This webinar will show you the benefits LinkedIn can have on your business and how to build your presence effectively and identify opportunities for it to grow internationally.
This webinar will cover:
- Developing a LinkedIn strategy & planning ahead
- Optimising LinkedIn profiles and pages
- Identifying and finding your target audience on LinkedIn
- Examples of engaging LinkedIn content
- Tips on how to track and measure your LinkedIn activity and progress
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.