Understanding Export & Export Documentation
Event Venue and Description – Doncaster Chamber, Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster
Are you new to export, or do you need to bring your staff up to speed with new documentation?
This session will help you to understand how to:
- Prepare an export quotation; understand INCOTERMS, packing, marking and labelling
- Organise the export office and related processes; understand export order processing, and give an overview of export documentation and terms of shipment
- Understand which documents are necessary for international shipment
- Identify where to go for international information and assistance
- Identify modes of transport for export and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.