UK Transition – Webinar for exporters – Prepare your business for January 2021
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for changes and new rules from January 2021.
This webinar, delivered by the Department for International Trade (DIT), will focus on changes that businesses need to be aware of when trading with EU and non-EU countries, and will include a moderated Q&A.
Join this webinar for an update on:
• The UK’s Global Tariff for imports
• Free Trade Agreements – Continuity Agreements
• Generalised Scheme of Preferences
• Government Procurement Agreement
• Exports of Dual use items from GB to EU and Dual use licences
• Trade Remedies
• Market Access Barriers
• Sources of Transition guidance and support
• DIT services and support
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.