The Power of the Telephone – Part 1
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Every business uses the telephone (even if you are running your new business or pre-launch business idea on a mobile network). These days, many more of us are getting more confident with the concept of a video call too. This interactive, and highly effective mini-series webinar (2 x 1 hour episodes) looks at creating & managing in-bound call handling to deliver a professional first impression, through to how you extract sales potential from the call. Are you maximising the sales potential of every inbound conversation?
What about those outbound calls – whether by phone or video call, from engaging with targeted contacts for new business, to following up new connections, chasing those quotes and proposals and maintain interest throughout the sales cycle? Don’t fall into the trap of just sending emails and using social media and thinking you are “selling”. The telephone remains an effective tool in any business.
During this webinar the following areas will be covered:
- Creating & Managing Inbound Call
- The Power of the Question
- Open Listening Techniques
- Controlling the Conversation
- Agreeing a Close or Next Steps
- Preparing for Outbound Call or Video Success
- Knowing What Is of Value on a Call
- Creating an Effective Call “Script”
- Handling Barriers & Overcoming Objections
- The Power of Call Notes
- Closing the Deal
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.