The Future of Retail (in the UK)
Event Venue and Description: The Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2EQ
**Places are limited register early**
There is no doubt that the Retail Industry has been and still is going through a period of intense change at both a global and a UK level. One of the UK’s most experienced retail consultants has been invited and asked “What is the future of retail and what are the key themes to prepare for?”
This session hopes to provide some answers which should be thought-provoking and diverse, covering a range of topics that will be relevant to retailers of all types and sizes, so no matter where you currently sit you should expect to get some ideas and some actions from the insights in this presentation.
• Where are we now in terms of our retail delivery?
• Retail Metrics (Facts v Myths)
• The 10 key themes exposed and explored with case studies and live examples
• The local connection – what does this look like in/for Barnsley
• What next/actions
• Wrap up and discussion
• Awareness of the key trends/themes driving the retail revolution
• An understanding of both the pace of change and the magnitude of its impact
• Improved knowledge of how some of the other retailers are handling the changes
• Practical ideas of what you might do with particular relevance to our local opportunities in Barnsley
For booking and further information, please visit the website link provided or contact Claire on 01226 773003