The Cyber Security Landscape: What’s going on & how can you stay protected?
Sheffield Chamber of Commerce Member only event
Understand what is happening in the cyber world, how this affects you and what measures can be taken. Brought to you by AAG & ProAktive.
The world economy loses more than £1 trillion to cyber-crime every year. That is a figure that has increased more than 50 since 2018. If you don’t have an effective plan in place to keep your business protected – and to minimise damage should the worst happen – you’re leaving yourself vulnerable.
As an IT services partner, AAG understand how important having sufficient cyber security is to your business. For this reason, they have partnered with Cyber Insurance Specialists, ProAktive to showcase the very real threat that cybercrime is having on SMEs in 2021.
Here is what will be covered in the session.
What’s Happening in Cyber Security – Setting the Scene:
- Stories from within the industry
- Phishing Awareness, Password Management, Spam Filters, et
- Training for employees
- Preventative measures that can be taken
- An introduction & explanation of Cyber Insurance from Peter Ryder of ProAktive.
- Is your business protected?
- The different types of cover available
- System hacks
- Loss of data
- Financial Crime including real-life examples
This is your opportunity to ensure that both you and your business are as safe as possible. For more information, please email email@example.com.