Tax planning update for High Net Worth individuals
Event Venue and Description – CASA Hotel, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield
This event is an essential update aimed at High Net Worth individuals. These are individuals who are cash and/or asset-rich or have complex tax affairs. It will ensure that attendees are aware of the current key tax planning opportunities and tax risks that might affect them.
During the event the following topics will be covered:
- Inheritance tax mitigation – using statutory reliefs, common sense planning ideas and trusts to avoid 40% of your life’s work being lost in tax
- How excessive cash or large investment activities in your business can create an inheritance tax exposure
- The ever changing pensions landscape – tax opportunities and dispelling myths around lifetime limits
- Mitigating tax around the family – spreading income, making the most of the family’s tax allowances and tax efficiently passing wealth on to the next generation
- The importance of having an up to date Will, that is aligned with sensible tax planning
- An update on how wealth can be managed effectively, protecting capital for future generations
- How to structure family investment activities, utilising spare cash from your trading business in a tax efficient manner
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.