Taster Session: Using our Resources to Grow your business
• Has your supply and distribution channels been disrupted due to covid?
• Are you going into partnership with a company and need to carry out due diligence on them?
• Cashflow: Do you need to know whether you can give credit to a company?
Join our free taster session to find out how our Business-to-Business (B2B) “Company data” business information databases can help you. During this 1-hour online webinar we will give you a brief introduction to:
And show you how you can help your business grow by:
• Finding company information and contact details enabling you to expand your network
• Often in very niche and new markets
• Find new suppliers and distributors
• Help you prepare for meetings
• Reduce Credit risk
• Help you benchmark your company against other competitors
The Following departments in your company may find these databases useful:
• Sales – Potential customers, targeted sales campaign, engage prospects, source new tenders
• Marketing – email campaigns, market analysis, competitor monitoring,manage website SEO
• Communication – find new partners to build company awareness
• General Management- market research, competitor monitoring, finding new partners, sourcing new tenders, due diligence of potential new partners
• Production – Finding suppliers and looking for specific products and services
• HR – find executive profiles for headhunting new staff
• Purchasing – find potential new suppliers and send out quotation request
These are a “taster” session of the Business Information Databases –
All of these are available free of charge in Sheffield Central and Crystal Peaks Library, Riverside – Rotherham and Library@thelightbox – Barnsley and coming soon to Doncaster Library.
Contact BIPC South Yorkshire on how to book a database session
Please only book onto one of our events if you are definitely planning to attend. Spaces are limited and we want to make sure the businesses that really want this support get it.
I f you cant make an event, its no problem as long as you let us know before the workshop. If you sign-up and don’t attend an event, we will contact you afterwards to check in and if this happens more than once, it will jeopardise your ability to sign up to future events.