Selling Online – Getting Started
Event Venue and Description – Derbyshire Dales, Derbyshire
**Delegates from organisations registered to the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire**
**One delegate per organisation**
Drive your sales forward by learning how to succeed in the online marketplace.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Pick your e-commerce platform – Learn how to make an informed choice about which e-commerce platform is the most suited to your business needs.
- Survive the online marketplace – Understand and navigate your way around 3rd party e-commerce sites.
- Online shopping solutions – Get to grips with e-commerce shopping carts and other similar solutions.
- Meet the big sellers – Explore and gain a better appreciation of larger online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and Etsy.
- The benefits of the online marketplace – Learn the pros and cons of working the online markets in comparison with selling from your own site.
- Processing payments – Find out how you can accept payments online, how you can make online payments more accessible, what the rules and regulations are and how you can do it safely and securely.
- What to do when online payments go wrong – Learn how to successfully recover lost sales and what steps to take to protect your business from online fraud.
- The importance of customer satisfaction – How to ensure that your e-commerce process is an efficient one for your customers, from logon all the way through to fulfilment.
- Putting an e-commerce plan in place – Gain the necessary knowledge to develop and apply a carefully structured online marketing strategy.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
For further information please contact Rubina Blackwell on 0333 320 0333 ext 2115 or Rubina.Blackwell@emc-dnl.co.uk
Please follow the link below to book a place on this workshop