Selling for Non-Sales People
Event Venue and Description – Chambers of Commerce Offices, Chesterfield
There are many instances when a ‘sales support person’, usually involved in the implementation or delivery of a product or service, can have significant influence on the level of present and future business from the client. In fact, non-sales people probably generate more trust and future business in just these situations.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Gain rapport fast using verbal and non-verbal communication either on the telephone or face to face
- Using technical credibility as a sales tool
- Knowing who to contact and how to approach the discussion
- Developing confidence in the non-sales role
- Identifying your clients values and motivations to buy
- Powerful questions to help your client become clear on the right solution, your solution
- Understand the roles played by multiple decision makers in the client buying process
- Objections and questions – how to answer them to help the sales process
- Getting people to commit
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.