Scaleup Franchising Day
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
So franchising, that’s all about burgers and pizzas, right? In truth, there’s scarcely an industry or business sector in the world untouched by franchising. The UK franchise industry generates over £17bn in revenue and employs more than 710,000 people. There are in excess of 48,000 franchised outlets and fewer than 1% of them close each year due to commercial failure. If you are a business owner, then this is a topic you really need to know about.
What can franchising help you achieve? Short answer is growth. Franchising can be a great way to grow your business relatively quickly and without as much capital expenditure as traditional expansion i.e. acquiring new sites and employing your own managers and teams.
Of course, there’s much to learn if you want to reap the benefits of franchising your business properly. And it doesn’t work for every business – so knowing whether it might work for you or not, is something to explore in detail before you put your hand in your pocket or start making plans. That’s what this session is all about…
Learn from an invited panel of industry experts and successful franchisors.
- Franchising 101 – Platinum Wave Franchising
- The strength of the UK market – Platinum Wave Franchising
- The absolute Do’s & Don’ts for franchising your business – Platinum Wave Franchising
- Franchising and the Law: what you need to know – Harper Macleod Solicitors
- Franchising and Money: what you need to know – HSBC franchise team
- Franchise journeys from the people who’ve done it
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.