Sales – Finding customers for the long term
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
The session will start by looking at the difference between sales and marketing. How does it differ between B2B and B2C – and what do those terms mean? Has selling changed over the years?
A key takeaway is that it’s as important to create value during the sale and after the sale; it’s not just your product that does this for customers.
You will then learn how to identify your buyers and learn about the decision-making unit (or ‘DMU’). This leads on to a discussion of the sales narrative and the importance of framing the conversation.
You only make a sale if you offer value, but many still concentrate on features rather than benefits. You will look at why this hundred year old principle still matters today – and bring it up to date.
The session will end with a look at the psychology of buying and how to address obstacles. Should you discount and if so, when? Can this affect your brand?
What will you learn?
- What the difference is between sales and marketing
- Why you should create value throughout the ‘loyalty ladder’
- How to identify your buyers and the decision makers
- Why we focus on features and benefits
- How to draft a sales narrative and take prospects on a journey
- Which insights from psychology can improve your sales
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.