Profiting by Innovation – Innovate UK in the East Midlands
Event Venue and Description – Nottingham Conference Centre, Burton Street, Nottingham
The UK Government has allocated over £4Billion for Innovation Funding. Profiting by Innovation features successful businesses sharing details of how they have won funding to develop innovations to grow their business and profits. Register today to get help from business support partners and universities, with plenty of time throughout the day to network with like-minded business leaders.
Business leaders who wish to develop an innovative new product or service, process or system, which will increase their profit and help them compete locally, nationally and internationally in their existing & exciting new markets should attend this event.
Delegates can expect:
- An update on the national Innovation Funding Landscape
- Details about business funding and support available locally and nationally
- Valuable insights from featured successful business winners
- One to one sessions to explore business innovation needs
- Informal networking with other businesses throughout the day
- A vibrant marketplace for innovation support from Growth Hubs, Knowledge Transfer Network, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships, Enterprise Europe Network and local Universities
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.