OIL – The Life Blood of the Hydraulic System
Event Venue and Description – Online Learning
This is the start of a series of seminars at the National Fluid Power Centre, bringing together the expertise, worldly knowledge and experience of these four major companies. This will be one of the most effective seminars that you have ever attended and an opportunity to ask that vital question. This seminar will focus on Hydraulics Oils, providing you with an in depth knowledge and understanding possibly never presented before.
This seminar is for anyone who is managing and maintaining machines and systems employing Hydraulics in any sector of UK industry.
The first seminar will cover:
- Key performance attributes of a good Hydraulic Oil
- How to select the correct oil for your application
- What does a Lubricant Manufacturers Data Sheet really tell you?
- What does the OEM recommend, and why is it important?
- What happens relating to oil selection outside of warranty?
- How does oil change during its service life?
- What factors affect the service life, can I control these?
- You oil analysis, are you able to interpret the results and take the necessary actions at a preventative level?
- How can oil sensors help you reduce downtime?
- Oil filterability problems associated with the mixing of oils
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.